Vedarx products are a premium line of herbal supplements, used to enrich your health, unleash the power of ancient science with natural pure and high quality formulas.
WHAT IS AYURVEDA?
- Ayurveda, known as the “Science of Life”, originates from the two Sanskrit words, Ayus meaning “life” (longevity) and Veda meaning “Science” (relating to knowledge). The journey of Ayurveda began in India more than 5, 000 years ago. Ayurveda focuses on balancing the mind and spirit to achieve inner harmony
- According to Ayurveda text, each person is a blend of three vital energies within the body - Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- Vata consists of the elements air and ether also described as cool, dry and creative
- Pitta (fire and water) tends to be hot, sharp and vibrant
- Kapha (water and earth)is responsible for water and other bodily fluids
IS AYURVEDA SAFE?
Ayurvedic herbs have been used for thousands of years in India.
When taken as directed, most Ayurvedic herbs are safe.
Very few health side effects have been found.
We also recommend the following precautions:
- All of herbs are meant for adults and are not recommended for children under age of 18
- People who have sensitive or digestive problems, food allergies should be cautious when taking herbs, and carefully review the ingredients on the label for potential allergic reactions
- Pregnant women or women nursing a baby refrain from taking any herbs due to lack of testing of most herbs on fetuses and infants
- If you are taking prescription medication and/or currently under treatments by a doctor, we urge to check with your doctor before ordering or taking any herbal supplements
- VedaRx products have been packed & manufactured by a well reputed pharmaceutical company which is certified ISO 9001:2008, GMP, and JAS-ANZ in India.
- Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional.
- You should not use the information contained here for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication.
- You should read carefully all product packaging.
- None of these statements or products has been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other authority.
- We do not claim to cure, prevent or treat any disease.
- If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.